Landlords Gas Safety Certificates

All properties must have a landlords Gas Safety Certificate every 12 months. We can arrange this to be done by a qualified Gas Safe engineer.

Energy Performance Certificates

All rented properties must now have an Energy Performance Certificate. We can provide these through a qualified surveyor.

Electrical Safety Checks

Any electrical appliance left in a property needs to be tested by a qualified electrician. We can arrange this service.

Landlords Buy-To-Let Insurance

We have links with a professional insurance provider who specialises in the rented market. Contact us to arrange for extremely competitive quotes.

Property Maintenance

All aspects of property repairs can be undertaken, from full renovations to a leaking tap.

Tenancy Deposit Scheme

All tenants deposits are held within The Deposit Protection Service in compliance with current legislation.